Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Green, Blue, Yellow Or On Request||Material:||Steel|
CRI100 common rail injector test bench is used for the detection on working performance of common rail injector such as BOSCH, DENSO and DELPHI etc., the computer conduct real-time control on the operation of common rail injectors, and test results can be printed out. Debugging parameters of hundreds kinds of injector are built in equipments, which are accurate and reliable. The operating interface is easy to operate. This product with reliable performance, advance technology and gains good reputation for users at home and abroad.
1. Detection on magnetic valve performance of common rail injector.
2. Detection on working pressure of common rail injector.
3. Detection on sealing performance of common rail injector.
4. Detection on atomization performance of common rail injector.
5. Detection quantity of injection of common rail injector.
6. Detection on quantity of return oil of common rail injector.
7. Test on high-pressure washing of common rail injector.
1. Common rail injection works under computer real time control.
2. Hundreds kinds of injectors’ built-in debugging parameters.
3. Debugging parameter report of injector can be printed out.
4. Parameter modification, convenient to save and display by LCD.
5. Stress is provided by BOSCH CP1 common rail injector.
6. Equipped with BOSCH or electric fitting common rail pipes.
7. Fuel temperature controlled automatically: 40±2 degree (for option)
8. Display by rail pressure computer and also be adjustable.
9. DC12V and 24V power supply are available.
10. With unique fog dissipation function to ensure the cleaning of working environment (optional accessory)
11. High pressure limiting protection.
1. Power supply: 380V/50Hz
2. Fuel supply pressure is continuous as well as sustainable: 0~200Mpa
3. Measuring cylinder: 150ml
4. Adjustable range of frequency of continuous working of injector: 0~60Hz
5. Settable range of working pulse width of injector: 0.2ms~30ms